i did not give mni permission to take monies out of my checking account, but they did and caused me to not be able to buy my heart meds .and when i called them all they did was feed me a bunch of bs .
now because they ripped me off i dont know how i will be able to get my heart med this month..so please bewere this company is a theft , so if you dont want to get riped off by this bs company stay away from this site, believe me they are a total rip off and they will get you and when you call them to try and see why they did this they lie to you about how they warn you thatif you dont call after the free trial period you will be billed .but that is a TOTAL LIE so if you dont want to be riped off stay away from this company
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!! They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!! I have..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "I bought a Reloadit card to load a prepaid Visa, after the reloadit website accepted my transaction, now It will not let me load a card It keeps giving me..."
- "I ordered my sister in law flower's. I understand some slight changes would happen thats normal but seriously. The pretty pink bouquet was what we ordered was suppose to..."
- "I recently received a massage at Foremost Massage in Easton, Maryland. It was the most disgusting business I have ever been to. Spider webs on ceiling, dead bugs on the..."
- "I went to the Charleston AFB today and the main exchange today to get some Sugar Daddies. After buying the candy I took it to the car and my..."
- "Let me begin by saying my father has been a customer of Bank of America for over 40 at a branch in Clarksville, Virginia. At his passing two years..."
- "Four ( 4 )times tried to submit a warranty claim on sagging Sealy Posturepedic Kingsgate Firm Pillow mattress that I bought at Mattress one. Fill out form with uploaded pictures..."